A Night At The Fox

The Fox Theatre presents Aladdin

A Night At The Fox

Lola Cadice (me left) and Emily Grant (right) enjoying a night at the Fox Theatre seeing Aladdin.

Lola Cadice, Reporter

Aladdin is being performed at the Fox Theatre and people all over St. Louis are excited. Aladdin is a classic musical that everybody will love.

The show runs from Nov. 7- 25 and tickets range from $27- $199. Going to the Fox is a perfect way to spend your Thanksgiving Break and is so much fun in general.

No matter if you love musical theatre or do not care as much, seeing Aladdin will be a night to remember. People have been raving about the musical all over the news and on social media.

The show is around 2 hours and 20 minutes long and will be an extremely fun night. Emily Grant and I, lovers of musicals, especially enjoy Aladdin. After the stress of tests during the couple of days before break, Emily Grant and I decided to buy inexpensive tickets.

We decided we wanted to go right after school ended to start off our Thanksgiving Break. We went on Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m.

The musical was one of the best performances I have seen at the Fox and was so worth the money. It has really good music, great colors, and the cast was amazing as well. It was all in all the best musical at the Fox that I have ever seen.

Overall, Aladdin was an amazing musical production and was worth every penny. If you want to see our experience going to the Fox alone, you can watch the short video attached to this story.

If you STILL haven’t gotten your tickets yet, you can click https://www.fabulousfox.com/events/detail/aladdin to find out more information and buy your tickets today! Have a magical night at the Fox Theatre.

About the Writer
Lola Cadice, Reporter

Lola Cadice is a sophomore and is very excited to be apart of the publication staff this year. She is involved in theatre and loves singing and acting....