WSD To Communicate To Parents And Students About Continued Learning Plans After Spring Break

LHS Publications

While teachers and staff have started to work on future lesson plans, school will remain out of session for the near future, Wentzville School District superintendent Curtis Cain said in a release to parents on March 16. 

The district announced on March 15 it will be closed through April 3. 

“After spring break, we will communicate with parents and students with more information about continued learning plans,” Cain said. “In the meantime, we encourage families who are looking for possible learning activities to utilize our recommended resources: Parent/Student Resources.”

For parents and students wanting to pick up items at the school including medication and personal items, schools will be open on what would be the normal school hours on Wednesday, March 18. Parents or students may stop in to pick up those items. 

“In an effort to keep everyone safe, please refrain from congregating or remaining in the building longer than necessary,” Cain said. 

The district will also distribute daily grab and go meals for students at the three high schools in a drive thru setting from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. 

The district will prepare lunch and breakfast for the next day at each distribution. Here is a link to those details.