Getting to Know the Actors of the “Night Of Three Acts”

Play will be the first in the new theatre on Nov. 16-18

The+scripts+for+the+Night+of+Comedy.+

Sarah Downs

The scripts for the Night of Comedy.

Sarah Downs, Reporter

Sophomore Julia Deters will perform in the Night of Three Acts fall play.

Julia Deters, sophomore

An actress is born. Well, technically this actress has been born ever since she joined her 6th grade musical at Frontier.

“I was in my 6th grade musical over at Frontier Middle School when I first acted in a play/ musical,” said Deters, who is a sophomore. Deters did her 6th grade musical, rocked it, loved it and fell in love with the stage.

She is in the last act for the Night of Three Acts.

“I play as Claire in the third act which is called Going to School,” said Deters.

Deters loves the role that she got and was excited, and a little surprised, to be in the play.

“I don’t know what part I wanted, I just wanted to be a part of the play,” Deters said.

Junior Paxton Linnemeyer can’t wait for show night and for the group to show their talent to everyone.

Paxton Linnemeyer, junior 

In two acts out of the Night of Three Acts, two characters, all played by one talented person – Paxton Linnemeyer.

Linnemeyer is a 17-year-old junior and started acting during freshman year.

“I’ve been in school plays for three years now,” Linnemeyer said. So the two acts that Linnemeyer will be participating in is How to Avoid the Pitfalls of High School Dating and 13 Ways To Screw Up Your College Interview.

“I play as Matilda’s dad in How to Avoid the Pitfalls of High School Dating and I play as Ben in 13 Ways To Screw Up Your College Interview,” said Linnemeyer, who was ecstatic to participate in these performances.

Braden McMakin plays two roles in the “Night of three acts” fall play, and is a junior at this wonderful school

Braden McMakin, junior 

Junior Braden McMakin takes on the challenge of playing two roles with two completely different personalities. The skilled 16-year-old actor plays two characters. One of the character’s names is Dan and he is from Avoiding The Pitfalls of High School Dating. Dan is very sweet and kind, while the other character is cool and a little dramatic. This character is in Going To School and is called ‘Nick’s Alter’.

“I’m happy with my roles and I like the characters I get to play as,” McMakin said. “I was relieved when I saw my name on the cast list.” McMakin was in his first school play in 8th grade. He and the other cast and crew members would like to have a full house when the performances take place Nov. 16-18 at 7 p.m.