• Apr 25 / Girls Varsity SoccerLiberty High School - 2, Ursuline - 1
  • Apr 24 / Varsity BaseballLiberty High School - 7, Holt - 5
  • Apr 24 / Varsity BaseballLiberty High School - 4, Holt - 1
  • Apr 23 / Girls Varsity SoccerLiberty High School - 2, Howell North - 1
  • Apr 22 / Girls Varsity SoccerLiberty High School - 0, St. Dominic - 3

It’s That Time of Year To Give

The Giving Machine is arriving in St. Louis this holiday season
Avery Bowen
The Giving Machine allows anyone to make a donation to people in need.

St. Louis is receiving its first ever giving machine. The Church of Latter Day Saints hosts this annual event to go along with their annual “Light The World”.

“Light The World” is an event hosted by the church to help you get involved this Christmas Season to help/light the world. It is from December 1-25.

The Giving Machine is a giving-focused vending machine that allows anyone to make a donation that will then be distributed to people in need.

The Giving Machine first appeared in 2017 and total contributions have reached over $15 million of donations.

The operations of these machines are completely funded by The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and ensures that all of your donations will be given to the charitable cause of your choice.

You can donate many different kinds of donations such as water, food, education supplies, medicine, hygiene products, beds, etc.

The St. Louis Giving Machine arrives Dec. 20-Jan. 1. It will be in the West County Mall very close to the Apple store. This is the first ever location in St. Louis.

Cities in a few surrounding states such as Omaha, Neb., Des Moines, Iowa, and Chicago are also hosts of other Giving Machine locations.

If you cannot physically go to a machine, you can participate online at LightTheWorld.org/give.

If you want more ideas to get involved this holiday season, visit LightTheWorld.org.