• May 17 / Varsity BaseballLiberty High School - 0, Howell - 15
  • May 16 / Girls Varsity SoccerLiberty High School - 0, St. Dominic - 1
  • May 15 / Varsity BaseballLiberty High School - 4, Timberland - 1
  • May 13 / Varsity BaseballLiberty High School - 12, Howell North - 2

Local Author Uses the Power of Writing

Danielle Ramsey writes motivational and devotional books to inspire the world
Danielle Ramsey has written five books which can be found online. (submitted by Danielle Ramsey)

Many people dream of being a published author. This dream was achievable by a local author. Danielle Ramsey is an author and life coach who lives in the Lake St. Louis area. She grew up in a small town in Illinois. 

“It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how my childhood shaped my stories, but seeing the value of self-love and compassion made it a theme that pops up a lot in my books,” Ramsey said.

Ramsey has written five books, ‘The 30-Day Mindset Shift Devotional: Preparing for Purpose – Volume I’, ‘The 30-Day Mindset Change Declarations: Stepping into Purpose – Volume II’, ‘The 30-Day Mindset Transformation Affirmations: Purpose Activated – Volume III’, ‘I AM Teen Devotional: 52 Weeks of Getting to Know Myself Better’, and ‘Your 20’s: A Decade of Self-Discovery.’

“Honestly, writing chose me. I’m a woman of faith and listen to God’s guidance and that has led me to become an author today,” Ramsey said. Ramsey attended the University of Illinois at Chicago, where she found her love for literature and being a business owner.

“As the founder and CEO of Danielle Nicole, my entrepreneurial journey consumes much of my time and energy. However, it also provides me with valuable insights and experiences that often find their way into my writing,” Ramsey said.

Happily married and a mother, Ramsey has had an enormous amount of support and encouragement. She feels becoming a mother guided her way into writing. “Becoming a mother and navigating the complexities of all that life brings and the societal pressures we all face daily is the very reason I have such a strong emphasis on finding and strengthening your identity and self-love as it has been a profound source for me as an author,” Ramsey said.

Ramsey’s books are devotional and memoirs to guide people through the complexities of life as well as get people through this world. You can find her books at various online retailers such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, and Target, as well as through her website, which is www.DanielleNicole.net

Her advice to people who want to become authors is, “Write from the heart, stay true to your voice, and never underestimate the power of perseverance. Your story matters, so don’t be afraid to share it with the world,” Ramsey said.