Prom Is On The Way

Tickets are going on sale March 11 for this year’s prom

Lauren Polydys

This years prom is April 13 at 7 p.m.

Lauren Polydys, Reporter

The night juniors and seniors have been waiting for is coming up.

This year prom is going to be held at Bogey Hills Country Club on April 13 at 7 p.m. The theme is a Masquerade Ball and masks are welcome. Tickets are $70 and they go on sale March 11 and are being sold at all lunches. The week of March 18 the ticket price will go up to $75, so try to buy them sooner rather than later.

To be eligible to buy tickets, you must be a junior or senior with no fines and you must have your student ID with you. At lunch you will be able to buy tickets by either cash or check. Checks must be made out to Liberty High School and should say Prom in the memo line.

Underclassmen are welcome if they are brought as a date by a junior or senior. Any non-Liberty students must have a guest form completed and turned in before the tickets can be purchased. The guest forms can be found in the front office or guidance.

The increase of the price of tickets from last year is due to a nicer venue and better refreshments and gifts. The tickets are also going on sale earlier than usual since April will be here before you know it and the junior class officers are trying to get students prepared early.

“There is a reason that you wait till junior and senior year to go,” junior class officer Alyssa Weisser said. “I think it is going to be bigger than homecoming and you should at least give it a shot before you decide not to go.”

Many students are very excited for the day to come.

“I’m excited, it’s a privilege I’m ready to experience,” junior Paige Eikel said.

Bogey Hills Country Club address – 1120 Country Club Rd, St. Charles, MO 63303