The Egg Murderers: Where Are They Now?

Liberty psychology students once lived in fear, now the egg killers are speaking out

The+egg+killers+may+have+faded+into+obscurity%2C+but+their+crimes+remain+a+terrible+memory.+

Sruthi Ramesh

The egg killers may have faded into obscurity, but their crimes remain a terrible memory.

Paige Bostic, Executive Videographer

While the famed Egg Experiment is hailed as a staple of high school culture, multiple Liberty AP Psychology students were met with shock and tragedy as they tried to take care of their eggs. A dreadful counterculture arose in response to the Egg Experiment in the form of contracted egg murders. LHS Publications reached out to two egg hitmen and asked them about their crimes in a brief question-and-answer response. Their identities are kept a secret so that this reporter’s eggs at home will remain uncracked. 

Read the interview below, but beware. The answers may be something you’d never eggspect.

Did you start as an egg killer for hire or did you do it for something else?

Egg Killer A: I was paid to complete them

Egg Killer B: I was offered the job one day. The boss said I was a good fit for the job, and it sounded interesting. He told me his name was “Ovum Occidentum”.

How many eggs have you actually killed?

Egg Killer A: Four. 

Egg Killer B: I only did one job.

If you killed any eggs for money, how much did you charge per egg?

Egg Killer A: It depended on whose egg. 

Egg Killer B: I would charge in an unspecified [Egg Killer B redacted what they would charge]. 

If you were part of the experiment, did you ever fear that YOUR egg would be in danger?

Egg Killer A: No. I am a killer. 

Egg Killer B: I would not be afraid. Does a predator fear its prey?

If you had the opportunity to go back in time for this assignment, would you kill more or fewer eggs?

Egg Killer A: MORE eggs. 

Egg Killer B: More. I feel like if I could have another chance I would end up killing many more eggs for [here, Egg Killer B once again redacted what they would charge]. 

The interview has brought some disturbing facts to light: the idea of an egg killer hierarchy, headed by the shadowy Ovum Occidentum, as well as the predator-like attitudes the egg killers adopt once they enter the circle. Hopefully, the egg killers are pacified for now, and LHS students can rest easy knowing that no further eggs will be cracked… or will they?