Do You Have A Clue?

Taking a closer look at the opening week of the spring play Clue on March 5, 6 and 7

Elizabeth Hamby

Dinner guests eavesdrop on another guest being welcomed into the the mansion. Left to Right: Brooke Huffman, Ben Gagliano, Ashley Russell, Aadi Kadam, Jackson Martin and Lizzie Kayser.

Elizabeth Hamby, Reporter

Details: 

The spring play is quickly approaching, and students will be performing Jonathan Lynn’s presentation of Clue: on stage this coming Thursday, March 5, Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7. The performance will be in the auditorium at 7 p.m. each evening. Admission is $7 for adults and $6 for students; tickets will be sold at the door and online.

Summary

The play is based on the Hasbro board game and the Paramount Pictures movie released in 1985. The tale begins at a mansion in the middle of nowhere, where six guests gather for an unusual dinner party. 

At the mansion greeting the guests is Dylan Taylor as Wadsworth the butler and Yvette the maid played by Paige Bostic.

Each guest invited to the dinner party is given an alias. But when the host turns up dead, they all become suspects of the crime.

The characters include Brooke Huffman as Miss Scarlet, Aadi Kadam as Professor Plum, Ashley Russell as Mrs. White, Lizzie Kayser as Mrs. Peacock, Jackson Martin as Mr. Green and Ben Gagliano as Colonel Mustard.  

The body count keeps building leading to a final twist, it will keep you guessing as they race to find the killer. 

Sruthi Ramesh