Top Netflix Shows and Movies to Watch

Great binge worthy shows and movies to watch during quarantine

Sruthi Ramesh

A list of Netflix shows and movies you must watch!

Serena Bartels, Reporter

A new feature on Netflix has been added to where you can see the top 10 shows and movies for each week. You can see what’s popular and what you should watch next! Here is the top 10 list of shows right now. 

Tiger King A seven-episode crime show about big cat collectors. 

Ozark 3 season show about a financial advisor and how he drags his family from Chicago to Missouri Ozarks where he must launder money to please a drug boss. 

Code 8 A young man possessing special powers clashes with a police force after committing a crime. A short film/movie. 

Chris Délia: No Pain – A movie about a wealthy elderly man and how he dies and leaves his estate to his new caregiver unexpectedly. She is left in a web of deception and murder.  

The Innocence Files  Series about a non-profit organization the innocence project helping those that were wrongfully imprisoned. 

Outer Banks A show that follows the lives of teenagers in the Outerbanks of North Carolina who are determined to find out what happened to one of their friends’ missing fathers.  

All American It seems to be one of the most popular shows right now for high school students. The show is inspired by the true-life story of the NFL Super Bowl champion Spencer Paysinger. 

Money Heist A series about robbers taking 67 hostages in a part of a plan with escaping $2.4 million dollars through a self-escape tunnel.  

The Big Show Show A series about an American professional wrestler, the big show, and when his teenage daughter comes to live with him and his wife and two other daughters. He quickly gets outnumbered and outsmarted. 

Angel Has Fallen A movie about how authorities take a secret service agent Mike into custody for a failed assassination attempt of the U.S. President Allan Trumbull.