Summer AirPod Drawing

Checking out a book over the summer from the library could get you a new set of AirPods

Leah Miget

Mrs. Oliva holds the AirPods that are going to soon belong to two Liberty students.

Leah Miget, Reporter

Nobody likes untangling earbud wires.  That’s why people have made wireless ones.  If you want a pair of AirPods for yourself, checking out a book over the summer from the library is a great way to get some.

“We try really hard every year to make sure that we choose a prize that people are actually interested in winning so we pick usually a big prize because that tends to attract more of our readers,” Mrs. Oliva said.

Liberty’s summer checkout starts on May 17.  To get your name into the drawing for the AirPods, you must check out a book from the library or an audiobook or ebook from Overdrive for the summer.  The number of books checked out doesn’t matter when entering your name into the drawing because whether 1 or 10 books are checked out, a name will only be put in the drawing once.  Those who already have AirPods have almost no complaints, like Brianna Dierks who loves her pair of AirPods.

“I like them because they allow me to listen to music without being connected to my phone so I can walk around and still have music playing in my ears and they’re really convenient because there’s no cord so they don’t get all tangled,” Dierks said.