The Adventures of Summer 2016

Paige File, Reporter

Summer 2016 was the summer of a lifetime for the students at Liberty High. Many of Liberty students have had a summer full of unforgettable, crazy, once in a lifetime experiences. Even though summer has come to an end and fall is approaching, let’s take a look at some sunny summer of 2016.

Hallie Tyarks (10)

This summer was full of beautiful moments for Hallie Tyarks. She traveled to Torch Lake, Michigan. Hallie and her family went on boats all day long, to see the beautiful sky blue water and the gorgeous, warm orange and pink sunsets every night. During the day, she waveboarded, and enjoyed the famous sweet Higgins Ice Cream, located on the coast of one of many sandbars. Hallie also documented a few pictures from this beautiful place, including the breathtaking sunset and a few pictures of herself and her family enjoying themselves, and of course soaking up some sun. As all good things come to an end, Hallie left the sun filled, bright blue lake, and returned here to Liberty for her sophomore year.

Anna Kirk (9)
Before joining the team of Eagles for the year of 2016, Anna Kirk and her two sisters, traveled through hours and hours of grassy fields in Illinois to meet face to face with the bright, aqua colored Michigan lake, and the warm, bright yellow sun shining down on her skin. Anna and her family, had a very adventurous vibe on this vacation. Anna climbed a 450 foot sand dune, named Chamber of Commerce. While climbing, you can dart down the sandy mess and fall into ice cold aqua water. Running into the water was Anna’s favorite part of this amazing experience. On the way to this adventure, Anna traveled in a RV, and visited the states, before things came to an end. Through the heat, Anna and her family went to many water parks and captured these moments. Anna was living in the moment of summer 2016, before returning to Liberty to start her freshman year as a new Eagle.