Eternal Sunshine: An Album Review

Ranking and thoughts on Ariana Grande’s new album
Ariana Grande has released a new album titled Eternal Sunshine.
Republic Records
Ariana Grande has released a new album titled “Eternal Sunshine.”

Ariana Grande is one of this generation’s most popular and recognizable names having released several hits through the years, earning her place in the pop music scene. Recently, she surprised her fans with her newest project, “Eternal Sunshine.”

The name of the album is based on the movie “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.” Having made several references to the movie through both her social media and her music video, where she resembles the character Clementine.

This is Grande’s seventh album release. She took a break from releasing new albums for a while, her last album “Positions” having come out in 2020. She spent this time working on other endeavors, including filming for the movie “Wicked.”

She never planned to release a new album this soon though. Wanting at first to finish at least part one of “Wicked” before she jumped back into the music game. But when the actor’s strike took place, she ended up back in the studio, resulting in “Eternal Sunshine.”

Grande only released one single for this album. It’s called “Yes, and?” and came out on Jan. 12. Her reasoning for only putting this song out before the album and no others is that she wanted people to experience the whole thing in full first and that’s the way she wants people to listen to the album.

Now here are my rankings and thoughts on her newest album.

Eternal Sunshine Review