Free Bowling? I Think Yes

The class committee gifts the senior class free bowling as a way of congratulations

+On+Friday%2C+March+15%2C+after+being+released+early+from+school%2C+seniors+have+the+choice+to+unlimited+and+free+bowling+from+2-4%3A30+p.m.+at+Frontier+Lanes.+%0A

Free Bowling? I Think Yes

On Friday, March 15, after being released early from school, seniors have the choice to unlimited and free bowling from 2-4:30 p.m. at Frontier Lanes.

Jessica Gibson

Jessica Gibson

Jessica Gibson

Jessica Gibson, Reporter

Seniors, we finally made it! (Almost.) We have a quarter left and then we’re done.

As a way of congratulations for all the hard work put forth in the past four years, the senior class committee has gifted the senior class with free bowling. On Friday, March 15, after being released early from school, seniors have the choice to unlimited and free bowling from 2-4:30 p.m. at Frontier Lanes.

“It’s a thank you to all the seniors for everything they’ve done,” Mr. Cole, sponsor of the 2018-2019 class committee said. “It just a little reward. All you have to do is show up, have fun and bowl for free.”

Shoe rental and as many games you can fit into two and half hours are included. If wanted, seniors can pay for food and drinks at the concession stand. Otherwise, the only thing you’ll have to bring is yourself and a group of friends.

“I plan on going because who doesn’t love free bowling,” senior Kristen Biondo said.

The senior class committee has other upcoming plans for the end of the year as well. Senior sunset, the bridge walk, and other small things like passing crowns to the juniors on the last day are all events to look forward to.

“We’ve been looking at different ways to start traditions and little ways to enjoy the last few months of high school,” senior Maddie Stumpf said.

It’s the last push toward graduation. So treat yourself to free bowling, and get ready for the last few memorable event of our high school days.

About the Writer
Jessica Gibson, Reporter

Jessica is a senior and is in her fourth and final year of publications at Liberty. She is super excited for her senior year. Mostly excited for senior...