Your Guide To All Things ‘Senior’

Information about all the remaining senior events for the school year

Sruthi Ramesh, Editor-In-Chief of LHStoday

05/25-27: Senior Spirit Week

To celebrate the seniors’ last week, Student Council is holding a #LibertyWrapped spirit week. Each day is themed after a song that is inspired by the Class of 2022. Wednesday is PJ day, Thursday is college gear day, and Friday is red, white, and blue day.

05/27: Google Takeout Deadline

Friday is the last day for seniors to save their Google Drive and Gmail data. Using Google Takeout, students can download all their information to a personal computer. Here is a doc with instructions.

05/27: Senior’s Last Day

The Class of 2022’s last day is this Friday, after an excess snow day pushed it back one day from the original date of May 26. Learn more about the delay here. All classes will be shortened to make room for the senior assembly and bridge walk. Seniors will turn in their Chromebooks to their AI during the last period of the day. The schedule for the day is as follows:

1st Hour: 7:20 – 8:04 (44 min)

2nd Hour: 8:09 – 8:53 (44 min)

3rd Hour: 8:58 – 9:42 (44 min)

5th Hour: 9:47 – 10:31 (44 min)

6th Hour: 10:36 – 11:59

A Lunch: 10:31 – 11:01

B Lunch: 11:01 – 11:30

C Lunch: 11:30 – 11:59

7th Hour: 12:04 – 12:48 (44 min)

8th Hour: 12:53 – 1:35 (43 min)

4th Hour/A.I.: 1:40 – 2:20 (40 min)

Assembly: 2:00

05/27: Senior Bridge Walk

The senior bridge walk is a tradition at Liberty that is a full-circle moment for students who have attended the school since freshman year. Students cross over from the athletic fields onto the Liberty campus on the first day of high school. On the last day of senior year, students cross over the bridge back to the athletic fields, signifying their departure from the Liberty.

06/01: Graduation Practice @10 a.m.

Caps, gowns, certificates, cords, and medals will be distributed at the mandatory graduation practice on Wednesday, June 1. After the 10 a.m. practice at Liberty, free lunch will be provided. If you have outstanding balances on caps/gowns/graduation items, please pay Jostens directly. Items will not be distributed until balances are paid.

06/02: Crossroads Elementary Alum Walk Through @1:15 p.m.

On Thursday, June 2, Crossroads Elementary alumni are invited to come back and join the 5th and 6th graders to walk through the school one last time. Come dressed in your cap and gown and arrive before 1:00 p.m..

06/02: Prairie View Elementary Alum Walk Through @1:15 p.m.

On Thursday, June 2, Prairie View Elementary alumni are invited to come back and join the 5th and 6th graders to walk through the school one last time. Come dressed in your cap and gown and arrive before 1:00 p.m..

06/05: Graduation @2 p.m.

Liberty’s graduation will take place at the St. Charles Family Arena at 2 p.m. There are no tickets needed, but suites are available for reservations. Watch the live streamed event here. More information about regulations for the event can be found in students’ emails/

06/05: Grad Night @10 p.m.

The 2022 Parent Graduation committee is hosting grad night at the Renaud Spirit Center from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. the following day. There will be activities, entertainment, prizes, and food available for all attendees. To attend, turn in a permission form, and pay @LHSGradNight-Wentzville via Venmo or via check to the main office. Contact [email protected] for more information.