Local Musicians to Play at Blueberry Hill

A group of teens prepare for a gig Dec. 17 at 5:30 p.m. at Blueberry Hill
TheChaos’s biggest gig yet. The Stl art fair has over 25,000 visitors each year, and they preformed right at the entrance

Do you like listening to music? Do you like supporting small musicians? Two sophomores from Liberty have their very own band, TheChaos. Jack Galloway has been a drummer for almost a year, and Zoe Snell has been playing bass and piano for their band for over three years.

Coming up on Dec. 17, Galloway and Snell are playing at a musical event playing alongside 15 bands under 18, and four bands over 18. This is an event for kids and adults to learn how to get started in the music world, that no matter your age, you can get gigs and you can get gigs. It’s also just nice to hear local music.

Lead singer Grace belts out notes for Oktoberfest at the very top of her vocal range. (submitted by Zoe Snell)

TheChaos members are Grace Floyd, their lead singer, a junior from Maplewood, Julianna Bummer, lead guitarist, a sophomore from Pattonville and Nikki  Zelenski, rhythm guitarist, a freshman at Ladue High School. Their directors are Sylvia Aubuchon, a current student at UMSL for music therapy, and Julie Altnether, who studied Guitar Performance at Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California. After graduating from MI, she later received a bachelor’s and a teaching certificate in the field of education from California State University, Dominguez Hills.

Poster made to advertise the concert and get the word out about when and where its happening. (submitted by Zoe Snell)

TheChaos will play a set of three covers and the debut of a new original on Dec. 17 at 5:30 p.m. at the Blueberry Hill Duck Room. TheChaos is also working hard on recording their music, and getting it onto popular streaming services such as Spotify and Apple Music. For more events and updates follow @the_chaos_officalmuisc on Instagram for updates regarding TheChaos.